Has the dreaded GM Security system just smacked you in the face?
If you’re reading this, chances are this is you:
- Your car was running along, day after day, and then suddenly started playing dead – but not ALL THE TIME.
- Your mechanic is baffled about why your security light is flashing.
- You just had a nice talk with the dealer – which came to an unpleasant conclusion when he quoted you around $1000 to fix your car.
- You’ve tinkered with it and replaced several parts but the problem JUST WON’T GO AWAY.
- Your car keeps you guessing – sometimes it runs great, other times it starts and dies after about two seconds or it’s not starting at all.
You’re in the right place.
These Passlock systems – or their variants called VATS and Passkey – are the core of GM security systems, have a short lifespan and they’re certainly more effective at keeping you from DRIVING your car than keeping someone from STEALING your car!
They are killing cars all over North America and the only final solution is to disable and remove them permanently. This is what NEWROCKIES Inc is all about.
How NOT to bypass a GM Security System
Thousands of people are going about it the wrong way with a so-called Passlock Resistor – they’re just bypassing the key and lock, which soon results in yet another transportation-free experience far from home. What a lousy way to spend the day.
Fixing your problem doesn’t cost $1,000.00.
At NEWROCKIES Inc., we’ve designed and created our PRO Module with the specific purpose of bypassing faulty VATS, Passkey and Passlock systems IN FULL. We sell it to more than 1,000 garage shops in the US and Canada, but we keep also selling it to individual owners because it’s so easy to install!
The PRO Module Guarantee: It will solve your car’s no-start problem – PERMANENTLY.