How To FULLY Bypass VATS PassKEY and Passlock Systems in GM cars
The dreaded GM security system just hit you? If you are here, chances are you would love a solution you can call permanent. Odds are:
- Your car was doing great until one day it started randomly playing dead?
- The security light is flashing and your mechanic doesn’t know what to do?
- You just had a nice talk with the dealer that ended quite abruptly when he quoted you about 1000$ for the fix?
- You are in distress because you need your reliable vehicle back, but cannot afford the dealer’s quote?
- You tried swapping several parts, but the problem persists?
- You are confused because if/when your car starts it either dies in 2 seconds or drives perfectly?
That’s what we thought. You are in the right place.
VATS, PASSkey and Passlock immobilizer systems are killing cars all over North America, they have a short lifespan and are certainly more effective against owners than thieves.
Thousands of people are trying to bypass GM Security Systems the wrong way. They just bypass a small part of it (key and lock) and so end up with their car stuck again with the exact same problem far away from home and without understanding why. And with the closest dealer ready to jump on them with a 1,000$ invoice.
At NEWROCKIES Inc we have designed a Passkey Full Bypass Module. We call it PRO and we sell it to about 1,000 garage shops in the US, but you can purchase it even if you are not a shop. It has the only purpose of saving your car from this problem. Permanently. Guaranteed.