Has the dreaded GM security system just smacked you in the face?
If you’re reading this, chances are this is you:
- Your car was running along, day after day, and then suddenly started playing dead – but not ALL THE TIME.
- Your mechanic is baffled about why your security light is flashing.
- You just had a nice talk with the dealer – which came to an unpleasant conclusion when he quoted you around $1000 to fix your car.
- You’ve tinkered with it and replaced several parts but the problem JUST WON’T GO AWAY.
- Your car keeps you guessing – sometimes it runs great, other times it starts and dies after about two seconds.
You’re in the right place.
VATS, Passkey and Passlock immobilizer systems are killing cars all over North America.
The systems have a short lifespan, and they’re certainly more effective at keeping you from DRIVING your car than keeping someone from STEALING your car!
How NOT to bypass a GM Security System
Thousands of people are going about it the wrong way – they’re just bypassing the key and lock, which results in yet another transportation-free experience far from home. What a lousy way to spend the day.
Fixing your problem doesn’t cost $1,000.00.
At NEWROCKIES Inc., we’ve designed a Passkey Full Bypass Module. Even though we call it a PRO model and sell it to about 1,000 garage shops in the U.S., we also sell to individual owners!
The PRO Module Guarantee: It will solve your GM car’s immobilization problem – PERMANENTLY.