1992-1998 Pontiac Bonneville – Wiring Diagram
How to reach the TDM and install the VATS Passkey Bypass
The TDM is on the passenger side, behind the glovebox.
- Remove the instrument panel Glove Box.
- Remove the relay center and the 3 screws from the relay bracket.
- Remove the relay center bracket and then the 2 screws to remove the PASS-Key® II module from the bracket (1).
- Disconnect the electrical connection(s).
To install the Full bypass unplug and remove the TDM and then connect as following:
- RED : on TDM pin A2 (PNK)
- BLK : on TDM pin B5 (BLK)
- BRN : on TDM pin A4 (YEL/BLK)
- GRN : on TDM pin A3 (DK BLUE)
- YEL (or LT-GRN): Leave unconnected
- BLU : Leave unconnected
If your car still does not start, then do the following:
- If your bypass has also a BLU wire then disconnect the GRN wire and use the BLU wire in its place
The installation is completed.