2000-2005 Chevrolet Impala
Locate the BCM and install the VATS Passkey Full Bypass
The BCM is under the dash, far left above the parking brake pedal.
To install the Full bypass connect it as follow:
- RED wire :Splice with the wire in BCM Connector C1 Pin A12(PPL)
- BLK wire: Splice with the wire in BCM Connector C1 Pin B12 (BLK)
- DK-GRN , BRN, and BLU wire: Leave unconnected (if present)
- Cut the wire going into BCM connector C2 Pin A3 (YEL) several inches back and connect the YEL wire of the PRO bypass to it toward the BCM connector – tape the end going toward the vehicle.
Perform the re-learning procedure
- Turn ON the ignition, with the engine OFF.
- Attempt to start the engine, then release the key to ON (vehicle will not start).
- Observe the SECURITY light, after approximately 10 minutes the light will turn OFF.
- Turn OFF the ignition, and wait 10 seconds.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 two more times for a total of 3 cycles/30 minutes ( the vehicle
is now ready to relearn the Sensor Data Code and/or passwords on the next ignition switch transition from OFF to CRANK).
Start the engine (the vehicle has now learned the Sensor Data Code and/or password).
The installation is completed.